Data controller: MB Notaura, company code: 305590522, Gluosnių g. 23-6, Giraitė, LT-54309 Kauno r., e-mail: email@example.com
– ensuring the smooth operation of the website;
– collection and processing of statistical data, website traffic monitoring and analysis;
– customer registration;
– formation and performance of a contract;
– improving the Service Provider’s customer service quality and monitoring performance, training of new employees;
– direct marketing;
– necessary communications and dealing with inquiries.
Your rights: Each data subject whose data are processed in connection with business activities of the company, depending on the situation, has the following rights: to know (be informed) about the processing of data concerning him or her; to access his or her data and be informed about the methods of their processing; to obtain rectification of personal data or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have incomplete personal data completed; to obtain the erasure or suspension of data processing activities in respect of data concerning him or her (except storage); to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the processing if there is a legitimate ground; to obtain the transmission of data provided to us; to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her at any time, where such processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, or where the personal data are processed for marketing purposes which includes profiling; to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data where the processing is based on his or her consent; to lodge a complaint with the State Date Protection Inspectorate. You can exercise your rights by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller of the personal data collected via the Website is MB Notaura, company code 300109675, 305590522, Gluosnių g. 23-6, Giraitė, LT-54309 Kauno r. (the Service Provider or Data Controller).
Why do we process your personal data? Purposes and legal grounds for the processing of data, and data retention periods
When you visit the Website, contact us by e-mail or telephone, we collect your contact details, information that we need to conclude a distance contract with you, information you provide in your claim, and data you reveal during a telephone conversation. If you make an inquiry to us, be sure to include only information that is necessary to deal with your inquiry.
Purposes of data processing:
- Customer registration – You can shop on our Website either as a registered user after you have registered for an account, or you can make purchases without registration. We will process your data that we need to create and manage your account on the legal ground of our legitimate interest, i.e. in order to get to know our customers and build loyalty among customers. You have the right to object to such processing on the ground of your overriding interest or rights. We will ask customers making purchases without registration to provide data that are necessary to complete an order and form a contract, and we will process such data on the legal ground of performance of the contract. We will retain your account data for 5 (five) years after your account on the Website is last active (login, registration or other activity). Data about purchases you make will be stored for at least 5 years.
- Formation and performance of a contract – We will process personal data for this purpose in order to be able to conclude and perform a contract with you and will retain them for 10 (ten) years from your last purchase on our Website. You will be required to provide data for this purpose or you will not be able to shop on the Website.
- Improving the Service Provider’s customer service quality, training and monitoring performance of new employees to ensure that information is provided in a qualified and expeditious manner – We will record phone calls for this purpose. Personal data revealed during a telephone call will be processed on the basis of your consent. Recordings of telephone conversations will be stored for 90 days after the end of the telephone conversation. Please note that you have the right to withdraw your prior consent or to withhold your consent to the recording of a phone call without any adverse effects, in which case you should end the phone call immediately, and if you would like to contact us, please send us an email or visit us at our physical stores.
- Direct marketing – The Service Provider processes the personal data of existing customers for direct marketing purposes on the ground of a legitimate interest, i.e. in order to inform customers about other similar products and services. Data will be processed for this purpose for a period of 3 years from your last purchase on the Website. Data of prospective customers are processed for this purpose only on the basis of their consent. Data will be retained until you withdraw your consent. Please note that you will have the right to object to the processing or disagree with the processing of such data without any adverse effects. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com and/or by clicking on the respective link included in any promotional communications we send you.
- Necessary communications and dealing with inquiries. We seek to inform you as fast as we can about the various changes we make and to respond to your complaints, requests, inquiries, etc., and we will process your personal data to the extent necessary to achieve this purpose. Data are processed on the ground of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, i.e. in order to ensure high-quality customer service and deal with complaints. Data will be retained until the end of the warranty period for the product, and if there is a dispute situation, until the end of examination of the dispute at the final instance.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the Website/app – We process your personal data for this purpose on the ground that we have a legitimate interest to monitor the quality of the services we provide, to create and improve the content we provide, and to ensure the security of the Website. Data are processed on the ground of our legitimate interest, i.e. to ensure the smooth operation of the Website and offer a convenient shopping experience. We will use strictly necessary cookies to achieve this purpose. Data are stored during a browsing session or no longer than a few years (depending on the type of cookie used). You have the right to object to such processing and to visit our Website as an anonymous user. For more information about cookie management, see the cookies section below.
- Collection and processing of statistical data, website traffic data monitoring and analysis, and provision of customized content – Our processing of your personal data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest to monitor the quality of the services we provide, to create and improve the content we provide, and to ensure the security of the Website. Data are processed on the basis of your consent. Data are collected through the use of non-critical cookies and similar technologies. Data are stored during a browsing session or no longer than a few years (depending on the type of cookie used). You have the right to object to such processing and to visit our Website as an anonymous user. For more information about cookie management, see the cookies section below.
- Management of the database of job applicants and informing about vacant positions in order to make job offers in the future – For this purpose, data are retained no longer than until the end of the specific selection procedure and for an additional period of 3 months after an employment contract is signed with the selected candidate unless the candidate has given his or her separate consent to the processing. Personal data processed on the basis of the candidate’s consent will be retained for 2 (two) years after the date of receipt of the consent.
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect personal data about you, i.e. any information identifying you, in various ways:
- You may provide us with information directly (e.g. by filling in a registration form, making a call to us, subscribing to our newsletter, or otherwise providing information to us).
- In certain cases, we may acquire information about you from third parties and may collect information about you from publicly available sources (e.g. credit and other financial institutions, our partners who provide services to you or us).
Processing of children’s personal data
Services provided through the Website are not designated for individuals under the age of 14. If we have reason to believe that we may be processing personal data of children younger than the age stated in this Section, we will remove data concerning them from our databases.
We may disclose information about you to our intermediaries, suppliers or subcontractors if such disclosure is necessary to discharge our obligations, e.g. financial transactions related to the purchase of products on the Website may be processed by our payment service providers, we may transfer your personal data to other providers of specific services, such as website hosting providers, courier services, server hosting and server maintenance providers, e-mail service providers, etc. For a complete list of data recipients, please contact us directly.
Furthermore, we may disclose information about you:
- when required under law (e.g. to the tax authority (VMI), pre-trial investigation officials, other supervisory authorities);
- when we seek to protect our rights or interests (including disclosure of data concerning you to third parties, such as lawyers, debt collection companies, enforcement agents);
- in other cases where the company’s key executive considers that disclosure of data is necessary to achieve specific purposes.
To what countries do we transfer your personal data?
Sometimes we may have to transfer your personal data to other countries that may offer lower levels of data protection. In such cases we do all that is within our control to ensure the security of the personal data we transfer.
If the transfer of data is necessary to provide our services, perform contracts or comply with the legislative requirements, data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
Where your personal data is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, we ensure that any of the following safeguards is implemented:
- A contract is signed with the data recipient based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
- The data recipient is established in a country recognised by the European Commission as applying adequate data protection standards.
- Authorisation is obtained from the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Security of your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Republic of Lithuania Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legislation. When processing your personal data, we implement organisational and technical measures appropriate to ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure or any other unlawful processing.
No doubt, transmission of data over the internet is basically not secure, and we cannot guarantee completely secure data transmission over the internet.
Our Website uses strictly necessary cookies to ensure suitable functioning of the Website. They are used because we have a legitimate interest to ensure the operation of the Website, and you will not be able to manage these cookies. We also use statistics, analytics, and advertising cookies intended to better understand consumers, their shopping preferences, and provide customized content (optional cookies). We will use optional cookies only with your consent, so before you start browsing, the Website will display a pop-up window from which you will be able to manage optional cookies. You have the right to object to optional cookies being stored on your browser, and you can block optional cookies if you want to browse anonymously. If you agree to the use of optional cookies, you will be able to adjust them on our Website at any time.
Please note, however, that some services may not function properly without cookies, and if you disable them, the services or any part of services may no longer be available to you.
Please note that our social networking accounts are governed by the cookies policy of the respective social media network.
Rights that you have
As a data subject, depending on the situation, you have the following rights:
- to submit to us a request for information whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access your personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed; where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data or to have incomplete personal data concerning you completed;
- to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you. This notwithstanding, this right is not absolute and can be justified on one of the following grounds: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you decided to withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing of your personal data; your personal data have been unlawfully processed; your data have to be erased for us to comply with an obligation to do so;
- to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data where one of the following applies: you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; the processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where the processing of your personal data has been restricted, we may process such personal data, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and/or for the protection of your rights or the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest;
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data where the processing is based solely on your consent;
- to request to have the personal data concerning you to be transmitted to another data controller or yourself, where technically feasible;
- to lodge a complaint with us or the State Date Protection Inspectorate if you consider that the rights that you have as a data subject have been and/or may be infringed.
We offer you easy ways to exercise these rights. You can do so by writing to us to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking on certain links included below the content we provide.
You may not be able to exercise these rights when in the cases provided by law it is necessary to ensure prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, violations of official or professional ethical standards, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites and encourage you to check how data are processed by other websites.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user data and for all activity (data transmission, placed orders, etc.) on our Website using your login information. You may not disclose your password to third parties. If our Website services are used by a third party who has logged in using your login information, we will assume that it is you. If you lose your login information, you must immediately notify us by sending us a letter, by telephone, fax or e-mail. You must change your password every 6 months.
You are responsible to ensure that the data you provide to us are accurate, correct and complete. You must immediately notify us of a change in any data you have provided to us by changing the respective data in the registration form or, if the data are not indicated in the registration form, by sending us an e-mail. In no event will we assume liability for damages incurred by you due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by you or your failure to inform us of changes in such data.
Company code: 305590522,
Registered office address: Gluosnių g. 23-6, Giraitė, LT-54309 Kauno r.
We will respond to your requests, complaints or claims in writing following the procedure and within the time limits set forth by law. We seek to provide you with information as soon as possible but no later than within 30 days after the date of receipt of your request.
If on receipt of a request, complaint or claim we have any doubts as to the identity of the applicant, we have the right to request the applicant to present his or her identity document or otherwise prove his or her identity.
If we are unable to provide you with the information you need and/or if you have claims about how your personal data is processed, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
Last reviewed 3rd of May 2021.